We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our core staff. In this position you will be responsible to manage and develop add ons for our platform, including SMSC, API and any other existing or new software suite. The position requires savvy technical skills, experience, leadership and sense of urgency and quality.
- Daily Operation & Maintenance of platforms
- Identify and Solve problems
This position offers remote working if needed, however, a strict level of quality and commitment is always enforced. Must provide results, regardless of being at the office or not.
- Proficient programming skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Experience in developing or supporting mission critical software
Active since: February 06, 2017
Educational level: Bachelor or Equivalent
Job category: Software and Development
Employment type: Fulltime
Salary: Competitive and Law BenefitsApply